The Brackenborough, in the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB, and close to the Georgian market town of Louth, is the ideal spot to relax after a day roaming the countryside.
Warm up by the open fire and enjoy a hearty meal; we’ll help you unwind ready for another day of adventure!
• Wolds Walking Festival (seasonal)
• Close to the Viking Way
• Beautiful Coast Line
• Baby Seals at Donna Nook (seasonal)
• Wildlife at Rimac Nature Reserve, Tetney Blow Wells, Theddlethorpe Dunes, Legbourne Wood – to name but a few!
• Characterful market towns with antiques shops and tea rooms
1 Night Stay
£60 pp based on 2 sharing
(£30 single occupancy supplement)
• Dinner (£25 meal allowance per person)
• Full English Breakfast
• Packed Lunch & Flask of Tea or Coffee to take away (guest to supply own flask)
2 Night Stay
£95 pp based on 2 sharing
(£55 single occupancy supplement)
• Dinner (£25 meal allowance per person) on one night – you choose which
• Full English Breakfast – both mornings
• Packed Lunch and Flask of Tea or Coffee (guest to supply own flask) on both mornings